Many offices are still managing the processes with papers and data sheets (excel) etc. Right here we have to ask some questions: How do you control a task from beginning to end? Or how do you check transactions of a process? Another problem is about the privacy. How can you be sure of data privacy without user authority and privileges? Sometimes basic ways may not be a good idea for these.
But a workflow management system will be good solution for these problems. With this system you have the full control on the processes. It coordinates the organization between tasks and employees, so you have a business plan.
Also with web app you will be access to your system from anywhere.
So our system presents:
- To coordinate tasks, employees and workspace
- Following the processes from beginning to end with giving notes
- To archive completed tasks so this will help you as experiences on the new projects
- To record and list your customers and leads whenever you want
- Stats and reports for both employees and tasks
- No install, no setup files. You can access to system with a browser from anywhere
- To have privacy on data with user authorization and privileges
- There are messaging modules so you can keep your data from third party applications